Wednesday 20 February 2008

Gutted

Am gutted had my theory test today and have been using a cd rom on the pc what my sister gave me putting in plenty of practice but was struggling with the hazard not hitting in the score zone well today i breezed the questions got 48 out of 50 right and the hazard you need 44 marks to pass well i got 43 so i failed 1 measley point i couldnt beleive it oh well try try try again just hope i do as good 2nd time round
Had a great weekend and a fab bday best bday ever and my friends on uks were ever so kind to me so THANKS girls for my new toy
My friend elaine made me a friend book which i love its fab here it is it has pride of place on my pc desk where i can look at it its fab hun thank you
Here is a lo i did at the weekend just a simple lo its for my sisters album i am doing for her bday


2 comments:

knitkath said...

friends album is beautiful, what a lovely gift!

Penny aka Pennyk said...

what a lucky girl you are, uch a pretty album.