Tuesday 29 April 2008

Been a while

Wow been a few weeks since i have blogged not really much anything exciting happening except the run up to the cybercrop that happened at the weekend on uks really enjoyed it and stayed up til after 2am fri and sat lol enjoyed doin all the classes and chatting with everyone etc here are some bits that i did
Pretty in pink lo

Blank cheque lo challenge not to use pp so i stamped the swirls as a background and quite pleased with the turn out of this
Up close and personal used my very first kit i got from sarahs cards for this lo luxe papers
Chip n dale class also did a flower too but this is the lo i did its for my tunisia holiday album
The colour purple class lo is my sister and nephew at my nephews 2nd bday party went with the colours in the photo for this one and its grown on me the orange and blue lol


1 comment:

Heather said...

Loving your layouts! looks like you were busy during the cybercrop anyway! :)