Wednesday 4 May 2011

Yay

Been a long while since i blogged been meaning to post before now but i lost my camera lead again and now have found it yay lol am sharing the los i did on the sarahs card retreat back in march seems like such a long time ago now but am already looking forward to the next one in november :-)
This first lo is a lo i did of my own in between classes its of my nephew and he is dinosaur mad so these ne papers i bought were perfect for this photo

This next lo is what i did for the sketch challenge we were all given its my baby nephew and the title is what my sis calls him little moo bear i used a srahs card kit think its januarys love the papers

This one was lianne mawers class was unsure of what photo to use so went wwith this one of my sis and her partner had a black and white version too but went with the colour pic as it fit better
This one was natalie grants class used pics of my nephew playing golf and called it a owl in one lol really like these papers and the little felt owl
The next is racheal elliots class lots of distressing but really enjoyed doing this one the pic is of me and my siblings with my mum which was taken 2 months after my dad died in 2009


Next is louises class using acetate which was fun like the woodgrain effect pp pics of the boys on our holiday last year

This one is vanessas class again pics of my nephew havin fun on a helter skelter slide the original lo is a 8.5 x 11 but i did mine 12x12


The last one which was claires class using websters pages never used this range before so was quite fun lots of cutting out but an effective result with misting thrown in too pics of my cousins baby i did print the wrong size pics out for this but managed to get 2 of them to fit and work out fine lol


I have a few more los to share i have done over the past week using some old kits i am trying to reduce the pile i have so hoping to do a bit more scrapping over the next week if i can TFL

4 comments:

My not so simple life said...

Love the layouts. Particually the sketch challenge one. :) I printed off the wrong photos for Claires class too. lol

Penny aka Pennyk said...

well done Amanda for getting them up on the blog- still have noy put mine up will prob do them in november and the november retreats classes put up in 2012!!

Eileen said...

Lovely LOs, you've used perfect photos for them, too

Claire Wheatley said...

Your layouts are lovely, hope to see you again in November x