Monday 27 October 2008

back in the swing of things lol

Well i think my mojo may be returning yeah have used a couple of sketches for ideas inspiration but hope my mojo is here to stay as i am enjoying getting back in to doing los now altho i need more page protectors now he he this first lo was done for a sketch challenge on the cleos crafts blog it was to use a sketch and this is my take on it used my sarahs cards october kit with the fab itsy bitsy spider pp from piggy tales just love the colours
This lo was done taking inspiration from mojoholder blog again using my sarahs cards october kit i went a bit blingy on this lo and used stickles on the flowers and i stamped the word fabulous using the stamp in the kit and went over it with my stickles to make it stand out more i was messing with the camera one day and took this pic of myself and played about with it in psp but i liked the effect and decided to scrap it
This lo was done using a sketch from mojoholder blog photos taken during summer when we had a hot day (yeah we had very few but this was one of em lol ) all my sisters neices and neighbours having a water fight a fab multi photo lo have used pp from imaginence the penguin ones cant remember the name




4 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Oooh I hate it when my mojo goes walkabout... I end up cleaning the scrap room till he comes back, but yours has now returned, love the LO's.

jay670120 said...

love your L/Os especially the top one . if you fancy joining us over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk you will be able to show off some of your fabby work , join in with competitions and challenges
x jayne x

Mrs_Tiggy said...

Great LOs

Claire said...

Glad your mojo has returned, lifes not the same without it. Great LO's, love the water fight one.