Friday 16 May 2008

couple of little projects

Done a couple of little projects over the past couple of days i made this little shoe for my friend who is havin a little girl i have just had a phone call 20mins ago to say she had her at 3.30pm this afternoon weighing 8lb 4ozs i cant wait to go see her over the weekend have also started to do a nappy cake which i will finish before i go see her



This is dotee doll i made for a swap i am in on uks they are so quick to make and fun to do i might make some more for my neices and daughter

9 comments:

jay670120 said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE xxxxx

elliemook said...

Awww. I love that little shoe, thats adorable!
Still enjoying my cc goodies, the poddle got kidnapped by my mum's bosses daughter though. She loves it so much, thanks hun x

elliemook said...

Just read my comment. I meant poodle not poddle, lol!

Shirley said...

Loving the shoe , what a great idea :)

Claire aka Feline said...

Aww its just perfect xxx

Inspiration Alley said...

That shoe is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

What a great gift - I love the little shoe :o)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

That is one cute little shoe!

mandijane said...

it's so fabby.....