Monday, 9 February 2009

what i managed to do

This is everything i did from 8pm friday to 4pm sunday i had lots of fun and was pleased with the majority of things altho i need to adjust a few things at some point
First is a lo i did for my son he went to a car show and has all these photos of cars so this is one of the pages using rouge de garance pp chatterbox and thickers alphas and 2 die cut arrows this was to use old stash and all of it old apart from the green thickers

This next lo is of my godaughter this was for the challenge to use lace on your lo which is under the photo used some scraps of pp i had laying around and some felt alphas 2 blooms and a flower i made from pp for the touch of frost challenge which was to make embellies using glitter glue
This next project was created by our very own teamie sarah (ptcruiser999) which is fab i made a boo boo on the left hand side and didnt push it down enough to punch the holes for the wires so i need to re do that side and also jazz it up by drawing some windows and adding photos to the inside i have put inside Who lives here and am gonna use pics of me dd ds and our cat to represent our home
This next lo was done for the mugshot challenge and i swapped with claire (clamar) i converted her photo to black and white and used a black and white theme i used polar bear press and luxe pp and some white flower lace cs with lace a feather and blooms i used a polka chatterbox alpha stickers for the title and will be posting this off to claire
This next lo was done for the challenge where you had to use typewriter font so i have used some typwriter effect stickers i had laying about lo of my nephew sat in the garden with his mouth open i love this photo and been meanin to scrap it for a while i used scribble scrabble pp (from a previous sarahs card kit) i added buttons along the ribbon
This lo is for the partners in crime class lo of my godaughter i used amplified pp (another previous kit) using scraps of pink ribbon and some papermania alpha stickers i have left the journalling tag blank for now
This is the case book made for the sherlock holmes class i had to do this one seeing as i am a HOLMES lol i kinda struggled putting this together and it isnt done right but it will do i wanted to do a book using the its a shore thing pp from imaginisce and seemed perfect for this i will do a bit more work on it to get it right tho
This next lo is of my son and using his very first photo he had taken after he was born in hospital hence the title i loved this class by (taniwha) i used BG 2 scoops pp elegant flourish stamps blooms a crochet flower and a chipboard heart i am gonna add some bling to this i didnt have any left so couldnt add it at the time this has to be one of my fave los
This next class was for the spiders web class i aint a fan of spiders lol so i stitched beads on to one of the flower designs on the pp i used another kit this time fancy pants daily grind pp photos of dd and ds on the neach just a simple lo and i added buttons from my own stash
This class was the davinci code and had to use a watercolour effect so i drew around some shaped cs to make the frames and used my whispers pens with water to give the watercolour effect i used some sandylion pp a chipboard star and some little gems and attatched a tag to ribbon and had this come from under the bottom frame pics of dd on a ride at blackpool it always makes her belly go funny hence the title lol
This is the bubbly funk class i followed one of the 4 designs i chose the love design and used a pic of dd i used some large alpha i had to cut out the o and x and used fancy pants crush pp i tied black ribbon along the top and used some oct afternoon diamond effect pp for the bottom with 2 chipboard hearts
This next lo is using a photo of a giraffe which had just arrived at blackpool zoo on our last visit in august use another kit using gcd pp i used a doodlebug alpha and outlined in gold pen i satmped the swirls using the same stamp from the first borm lo
This lo was done for the challenge to do a girly lo without using pink so i used pics of me posing for the camera lol i used my recent kit which is the lovely daisy bucket pp and pink paislee alpha stickers
This lo is of ds dressed as dracula for halloween 07 the challenge was to use a file folder ink and buttons not completely happy with the button arrangement so may be changing and altering this lo

The last lo done for the in the frame class i drew round some shaped cs and placed this on to red cd using dec kit luxe pp and photos of ds with a wreath he made before christmas at a club he went to i was really pleased with what he had made and had to take some pics of him with it so i cud scrap it and they seemed perfect for this lo


So after doing all this in one weekend is a big acheivment and i think my mojo shud return very soon if it hasnt already got lost lol


4 comments:

lindschick said...

Wow, you have had a super productive weekend, well done the layouts and projects are lovely.

~Vicki~ said...

wow you did well over the weekend, lovely layouts and i love your blog xxx

my5bratz said...

WOW...did you eat or sleep...lol

fantastic work you should be proud of yourself :0)

Christine said...

Crikey Amanda - you had a very productive CC weekend! Well done you - lovley work.